The Active3D Printer we supply is a modified version of the very successful RepRapPro Mendel. This has the advantage of introducing you to the worldwide RepRap community with its website, ongoing guidance and debating/discussion community.
The Active3D Mendel specifications
• Build volume: 220x220x200mm Overall size: 500x500x410mm
• Printing materials: PLA, 1.75mm diameter thermoplastic.
• Build surface: Perspex
• Computer interface: USB
• X-carriage: with one head supplied.
• Accuracy: 0.2mm
• Resolution: 0.0125mm
• Building speed: 80 mm/s
• Moving speed: 200 mm/s
• Deposition rate: 33 cm3 / hr
• Motion: Linear ball bearings on all axis.
• Melzi electronics
• Detailed instruction manual